Orders received by 3pm will be shipped Priority USPS to help ensure that your edible and perishable item(s) arrive within 48 hours* (on business days).
Your tracking information will be e-mailed to you once your shipping order is processed.
Shipping Rates: Include USPS Shipping Priority Rates, Packaging and Handling.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic and during any busy holiday season, delays may occur that are not the responsibility of Stowaway Sweets.
The greatest care is taken on our end to ensure that the freshest products are made and packed to order. We are careful to preserve the integrity of each chocolate.
If there is a request to ship an order to a warm weather region, it may require additional packaging or be denied completely.
Our packages do not require signature upon receipt and will be left at the door or inside the mail box if at a residential location.
*Stowaway Sweets is not responsible for delays of the USPS nor for packages that are taken.
Placing Your Order
- To place an order navigate the menu tabs. Tabs appear at the top of the site or upon opening up the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the top right corner) on smaller displays.
- Choose "Bestsellers," "Assortment Boxes," "Novelties," or a promotional tab to view products.
- Scroll through pages and product lists.
- To add an item to cart, select the quantity and ensure that you have chosen your desired type of chocolate and size from the drop down.
- To checkout, go to the cart page (navigate to the upper-right hand corner and select the image of a shopping cart)
- On the cart page, indicate when you would like your order to ship out, be delivered (within Marblehead or Swampscott), or picked-up. You will also be given the opportunity to include an enclosure card message, this is recommend for gifts that will be shipped or delivered.
- Click "Checkout" at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.